Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year's Resolutions..

I'm not too big on new year's resolutions but this year I decided to hop on the wagon. My resolution for this year is to start taking dance classes again! I really miss it and I am super excited to start a tap and jazz class on Thursday. Although I already feel a little guilty because Thursday is the littlest ones 2nd birthday. She already had her birthday party though...


Yes, she is eating cake in her pajamas with her snow hat on! She insisted on it!

 I am also setting some simple goals for the year as a family. We started the 52 week money challenge. I saw the idea here on a mitten full of savings. I also want to take a real vacation this year. I'm talking Disney World or the beach. Somewhere besides going to see family and to Silver Dollar City in Branson! I'm also wanting to have a booth at a boutique or craft show this year. I've been trying to get enough signs and fun stuff made to have a small booth. I've posted some new items on my etsy shop. Check it out here! 

Anyone else have any resolutions or goals for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment