Thursday, December 5, 2013

The crazy weather....

The last couple of days have been pretty nice days with warm weather and sunny skies but not today. School has been cancelled and we are expecting at least a 1/2 inch of ice and then 6 inches of snow on top of the ice! The girls are coloring and making a big mess in the living room. They are writing letters to Santa, the elves, and every single reindeer! They don't want to leave anyone out. 


And I am enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee in my pj's. I'm making the plan for the day on what projects I want to work on. I've got two different signs in the works and my kitchen table needs two more coats of polyurethane. I also need to set up my Christmas tree... Yes, I'm a slacker this year. I usually put it up the day after Thanksgiving but we were out of town and have been super busy ever since then! Maybe that will get pushed to the front of the list today.. 



I'm making a super yummy recipe tonight with the leftover ham I have from the other day! I will post the recipe and some pictures tonight. Also be on the lookout for a post about how I make my signs and all the other projects I'm working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment