Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Welcome to my crazy life!

Hello! Welcome to my blog, The Rusted Door!  I’m glad you stopped by. My name is Daphne and I am a stay at home mom. My husband is Paul and we have 4 daughters. Yes, I said FOUR daughters! They are 7, 5, 3 and almost 2. We also have 2 dogs, a cat and a hamster!

I love cooking and baking. I enjoy trying new and interesting recipes. I also like building and painting things. I have been making pallet wood signs and I’m almost done refinishing my kitchen table. It has been a long process.


I’m still trying to figure out how to balance all the cleaning, laundry, and daily activities with 4 girls. There just aren't enough hours in the day! I hope that you enjoy reading my posts about the daily life in our house and the fun projects and recipes I make.



1 comment:

  1. Building, reproducing and creating is work. Multi-tasking is full time employment. I volunteer myself also in many ways. Blessings and PTL. Love always family. Grace through faith.

    ReplyDelete